FAQs About Paper Roll Wholesale Business
Common FAQs about paper roll wholesale. Find possible answers below or contact our sales team for any questions.
Thermal paper is a specialty paper that changes color when subjected to heat, without the use of traditional ink. This effect is achieved by coating the paper with heat-sensitive dyes and developers during the manufacturing process. You can check this Infographic to have a complete understanding of what thermal paper is and how it works.
A thermal print head consists of a multitude of miniature heating elements distributed along its printing width. It is commonly used to produce receipts in Point Of Sale (POS) printers, ATMs, cash registers and EFTPOS terminals.
There are hundreds of paper roll sizes available, we just listed some popular paper roll sizes on the website. If you are not finding the paper size you need, please send an email to: [email protected], we would be happy to assist you.
As thermal paper is coated with chemicals that allow the activation of the chemicals to produce a specific color (usually black) when put in contact with a heat source. So the easiest way to identify thermal paper and woodfree paper is scratching the paper surface with your fingernails on double side. If the paper surface turns black, it is thermal paper, otherwise it is woodfree paper.
You need three parameters to describe a paper roll size: Width, Diameter (or Length), and Core.
- For example, for 80mm x 70mm x 12mm thermal paper, the paper roll width is 80mm, the diameter is 70mm, and the core is 12 mm.
- Most American countries usually describe a paper roll size as “Width x Length x Core.” For example, 3 1/8″ x 230′ x 7/16″ paper roll means the paper roll width is 3 1/8″, the length is 230′, and the core is 7/16″.
You can read this article to learn more explanation about paper roll sizes. And if you want to know the mathematical relationship between a paper roll’s diameter and length, you can check this link.
Thermal paper come in a range of thicknesses from 50gsm to 80gsm. We are mainly using 60gsm thermal paper for our customers now since 60gsm thermal paper has an appropriate length and favorable price.
Take 80mm x 80mm paper roll as an example:
|80mm x 80mm||55gsm||60um||80m||$0.700|
|80mm x 80mm||60gsm||73um||63m||$0.610|
|80mm x 80mm||65gsm||80um||60m||$0.590|
In general, if customers don’t have a specific requirement, we will use 60gsm thermal paper by default. You can read this article to know thermal paper gram/length/weight.
We generally ship the goods worldwide by sea. The products will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You will be responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
But in some cases, we can deliver the goods in other ways:
- Air Cargo: For urgent and small orders, we can send the goods to your hand by air, it is fast and the cost is also expensive.
- Deliver the Goods to Your Forwarder in China: If you have any forwarder (or partner) in China (Guangzhou, Yiwu, Shenzhen), we can deliver the goods to their place, and they can take care of delivery for you after receiving the goods.
We usually provide shrink wrapped or silver foil packaging for the paper rolls and label rolls.
We understand the power of brand marketing. We can provide a unique packaging solution for your order, such as custom branding labels on the rolls, and custom designs for your cartons. If you want a different visual solution for your business, freely talk to us now, we have an in-house design team to help you.
For the packaging pictures, please refer to our packaging detail page.
40% T/T in advance and 60% T/T balance against copy B/L. (For small orders, we prefer 100% T/T in advance).
T/T, Western Union, PayPal or pay us RMB.
- T/T: T/T means telex transfer. It is the most traditional payment method.
- Western Union: Pay and get money instantly in just minutes
- PayPal: Popular online payment way, suitable for small orders
- If you have any friends in China, you can let your friend pay us RMB.
We are one of China’s largest paper roll factories, now we have more than 60 workers in our factory.
You can let your friend in China visit our company or you can fly to our factory to have a face-to-face talk with us.
We have been in the paper roll export business for more than 15 years. Our export markets cover more than 50 countries in America, European, the Middle East, and Africa.