Thermal paper rolls come in different sizes and lengths and are widely in demand for their clarity of print. Contrary to regular paper rolls, thermal paper uses cutting-edge technology that brings new meaning to printing. Choosing the right paper roll is important, though, if you are to make full use of your POS device.
What Determines the Right Paper Roll?
Always choose paper rolls that are the right size for your machine. The roll size, core as well as diameter should be taken into consideration if you are to get the best benefits of your paper rolls. Failure to choose the right size of paper can lead to frequent paper jams, paper wastage, and even damage your printing machine.
The right paper is also determined by its quality. You might be tempted to go in for cheaper paper rolls, but this is not the right choice in the long run. Cheaper paper rolls give off dust which can jam your printer, apart from the dreaded paper jams that are the only guarantee you will get from cheap paper. Some printer manufacturers deem the machine warranty void if the cheap paper is used, highlighting the importance of choosing quality over price.
6 Benefits of Using 80mm Receipt Paper Roll
If your business prints a lot of receipts each day, investing in a POS printer is a smart choice. 80mm x 80mm thermal paper is cost effective and works with most printer types. These paper rolls are ideal for a range of applications, including ATM machines, shopping malls, kiosks as well as cash registers at retail or wholesale outlets. Consider the following reasons why this type of thermal paper could be the best choice for your POS devices.
- Printing is done amazingly fast, with about 8 inches of paper being printed each second. When your billing line moves fast, you will have less disgruntled customers, thereby leading to more loyal customers. With the speed of printing, much stress is also reduced on your employees at the billing counter.
- Since 80mm x 80mm paper comes in rolls, it is simple to load and provides continuous feed. The longer the roll, the more use time, and you cut out much hassle that is involved in feeding paper into traditional printing machines.
- Thermal paper can be customized, and so can thermal rolls. This means you can get your company name and logo pre-printed on the rolls that you order so that your brand image is publicized with each receipt you print.
- Thermal paper rolls are of the highest quality rolls you can possibly find, and your printed receipt is clear, uniform and neat. Since the traditional ink is not used to print on this paper, your prints and receipts last much longer. Most manufacturers provide a guarantee of 5 years of life for your printed receipts.
- You can print in duplicate or triplicate without the use of carbon sheets. This provides you with a simple and eco-friendly way of providing multiple receipts of a transaction to your customer as well as for your accounting books, faster than you might have imagined.
- Thermal paper rolls have a long shelf life. You can therefore place your orders in bulk and store paper rolls for long-term use. You thereby get great discounts on bulk purchases, while also ensuring that your POS machines are constantly fed with paper.
If you haven’t yet made the move to a POS printer, it is strongly recommended that you opt for a thermal printer for your POS payments. While your initial investment in this type of printer will be a bit higher, the benefits you reap will be large, in the long run.
Listed above are just some benefits of using 80mm x 80mm thermal paper and making your POS printer perform brilliantly. In the course of your day-to-day business activities, however, you will see large and small ways in which these printers and thermal rolls impact your business for the better. Check out some great offers online on thermal paper rolls. Compare product descriptions and prices before you make your choice, and you will find out how well the evolution of paper rolls can lead to the evolution of your business as well.